From: wheelch...@aol.com [mailto:wheelch...@aol.com]
Sent: Saturday, July 18, 2009 3:55 PM
To: poaj...@sbcglobal.net; quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] New wheelchair

You deserve the very best, but government insurance is a slow process and for
them to pay you have to follow their guidelines.  That would included:

A Doctor’s Order

An Evaluation by certified Occupational Therapist

A Rehab Doctor's Order for the chair's specific and the "codes"

An estimate for the chair with all the necessary accessories by code are
submitted and approved.

Gov Insurance pays for chairs within those codes.  Those chairs outside the
approved codes will not be consider without special consideration and letter of
need by your rehab doctor.

Best Wishes

In a message dated 7/18/2009 5:47:09 P.M. Central Daylight Time,