Greg,

What is the antibiotic?

Merrill

  _____

From: Greg [mailto:g...@eskimo.com]
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2009 12:20 PM
To: 'donald scott'; quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: [QUAD-L] SWEATING ONLY OR MAINLY IN CHAIR

I too take a daily antibiotic. I know most people say not to do it, but I
was getting UTI's every other week. Plus the symptoms really were hard on
me. I would sweat and get fevers before the UTI was bas enough to show up on
tests. The Uro wanted to do a bladder augmentation, but thought we should
try this first as a last resort. Since starting the daily half dose, I have
had 2 UTI's in 4 years.

Greg

  _____

Hi group,

I read some of the posts regarding the sweating problem. I too have had this
problem and ran a bunch of test. The doctors where pretty stumped. I think
that I have finally figured out that it's a UTI problem. When we sit up it
puts more pressure on the bladder which irritates the bladder when it's
already upset from the UTI. It causes pain and then we sweat. I take a daily
antibiotic for urine and have no more sweating. I may be wrong but it has
helped me.

Good luck and great health,

Donald C5