Both my mom and dad died from medical over-treatment.  Mom took so  many
arthritis meds, they weakened her stomach so when they 'scoped' her  they
poked a hole.  At 83 she never recovered heart failed.   Dad  went nuts after
taking a anti-depressant at 10 times the 'normal'  dose.  He died of heart
failure.

Cudos John for knowing better than the ER folks.   A very BOLD  call.!!!
AZDAVE   (p.s.  I'm off all Rx drugs.)

In a message dated 9/1/2009 3:49:41 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,