From: wheelch...@aol.com <wheelch...@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] troubles
To: aa999...@yahoo.com, quad-list@eskimo.com
Date: Tuesday, June 15, 2010, 8:37 AM

So you took your "leap of faith" and discovered just how faithful you were.
Life's lessons are very powerful and taught you an experience in traveling, and
against all odds.  It sounds like you did well, considering the odds.
Knowledge is a very powerful tool and look at the knowledge you gathered and
learned.
Are you planning on doing this again... in the future?
Visit Hoosierland, Save A Buck.
Best Wishes

In a message dated 6/14/2010 11:22:35 A.M. Central Daylight Time,