congrats Joan, at a mere 38 & 13 post-sci i salute you!

Eric W Rudd
c5sc...@gmail.com
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Joan Anglin
  To: quad-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Friday, October 15, 2010 8:20 PM
  Subject: [QUAD-L] Anniversary

  Today is a day to celebrate.  20 years ago at 2:30 PM I fell off of some
scaffolding and fell 10 feet-that was just enough to make me a C4 complete.
But considering that I was told that I probably wouldn't live a normal life
line time wise I have proved them wrong and plan to do so for the next 10 years
at least!  I have had the joy of seeing four more grandchildren-age 13 on
down-and two great grandchildren.  My health is excellent, I can still be
active and my favorite line is "I still haven't figured out what I want to be
when I grow up".  So at 71 I look forward to an anticipated fantastic next 10
years and am looking forward to all the new inventions that will help most of
us live better lives that I could have ever dreamed possible 20 years ago.
Many thanks for this list, it has enabled me to learn more about what's new and
shaking.  Joan