Bob,

Over the years and several trips to Costa Rica I've become friends with a
guy who drives an accessible van.  It has a 4-point tiedown and heavy duty
WC lift.  He has regular tours he gives but we've dragged him all over the
country!  If you ever consider going I can try to hook you up.  In the
meantime, he has a website at www.gowithwheelchairs.com .  At one point,
Sherry and I were his background "models" on some pages.

Best regards!
--Tod