I have thought this battle frequently in the past and the best thing I have
done is just going to straight water.  It also helps to add some apple cider
vinegar every couple of days or so.  I basically take 2 tablespoons on the
days that I do my bowel program.

Have you thought about irrigation?  Whenever I'm having problems like this,
I try to irrigate every day.  It might help with the clogging.
Quadius