one part of apple cider vinegar with 3 parts of raw honey.
Best Wishes

In a message dated 3/9/2011 6:57:47 P.M. Central Standard Time,
zoocr...@windstream.net writes:

got dr to send order  to irrigate and am seeing uro next week. i hate
vinegar, don't think i can do  that :)
-----Original  Message-----
From: Quadius  [mailto:quad...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2011 6:24  PM
To: nichole  rohling
Cc: LJT;  Quad-List@Eskimo. Com
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] mucus in  bladder
I have thought this battle frequently in the past and  the best thing I
have done is just going to straight water.  It also  helps to add some apple
cider vinegar every couple of days or so.  I  basically take 2 tablespoons on
the days that I do my bowel  program.

Have you thought about irrigation?  Whenever I'm having  problems like
this, I try to irrigate every day.  It might help with the  clogging.
Quadius

On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at  12:45 PM, nichole rohling