Everything that happens in a hospital, happens with a "doctor's  order"  If
the don't doesn't/hasn't ordered... you are lucky to have it  done.
Prepare and talk to your doctor before you enter a hospital and make  sure the
proper orders are followed.
Best Wishes

In a message dated 6/29/2011 10:59:50 P.M. Central Daylight Time,