You guessed it!  He used to drone on and on about "The Sween Cream brother!
Gotta have the Sween Cream to keep the skin strong."  About 6-months ago I
started having serious problems with red, dry cracking
skin and started having heal tiny stage II cracks.  I remembered his animated
"Gotta have the Sween Cream Brother!"  Remark--and hunted some down.  Available
online and at specialty pharmacies.

Within a few days of using Sween Cream the redness and dryness and cracking
went away.  It rubs in well too so there is no residue--and within 10-minutes
of rubbing it in you can apply bandages or adhesives over
it.  I know I sound like a commercial--but I have no affiliation with them.
Wish I did...

Bob V