  From: Don Price
  To: quad-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Friday, November 18, 2011 5:53 PM
  Subject: [QUAD-L] Touchy Topic

  Pardon the pun in the subject line, but I was wondering how we might go about
having a very frank discussion about sexuality and SCI online.

  I know that some people on this list would be interested in the subject of
sexuality while others would not, and might even find it offensive.  We lost a
subscriber yesterday, I suspect because we got a bit too graphic about 'the
boys.'  So, I'm thinking this is not the best place to discuss this topic.
Maybe there's a forum that already exists for the topic of SCI and sex?

  Is it possible to start a sub-list of people on here who wanted to have a
candid discussion about this topic, knowing that there is the probabilty of
offensive language or information in such a discussion?  It's an important
topic and I'm guessing more than a few would be interested.

  Any thoughts [without getting graphic]?
  Don.