From: Don Price [mailto:donpric...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2011 3:54 PM
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [QUAD-L] Touchy Topic

Pardon the pun in the subject line, but I was wondering how we might go
about having a very frank discussion about sexuality and SCI online.

I know that some people on this list would be interested in the subject of
sexuality while others would not, and might even find it offensive.  We lost
a subscriber yesterday, I suspect because we got a bit too graphic about
'the boys.'  So, I'm thinking this is not the best place to discuss this
topic.  Maybe there's a forum that already exists for the topic of SCI and
sex?

Is it possible to start a sub-list of people on here who wanted to have a
candid discussion about this topic, knowing that there is the probabilty of
offensive language or information in such a discussion?  It's an important
topic and I'm guessing more than a few would be interested.

Any thoughts [without getting graphic]?

Don.