            From: Bill Lang
            Date: 6/24/2012 11:22:11 AM
            To: quad-list@eskimo.com
            Subject: [QUAD-L] Amitiza

            Hi Guys,

            Anyone using Amitiza for their Bowel Program?

            Since I started ingesting large dosages of pain meds and using
Fentyl patches my program has been an all or nothing event. When, about every 5
days, it's all, the Results are disastrous. Seems never ending with wet gas
passes and the inevitable skin break down. Beyond day 3, it's dysreflexia
anytime up until I finally go. Enema as last resort.

            Doc gave me Amitiza starting with one 8mg gel tab before bedtime.

            Does anyone use it, and at what dosage? I have a box of 8mg and a
box of 24mg. Do you take it every day?

            Thanks

            Sent from Billy Lang C5/6 23 yrs post

<<1.jpg>>