 From: Don Price <donpric...@yahoo.com>
To: quadlist <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2012 2:58 PM
Subject: [QUAD-L] do or don't you use narcotic/pain meds-survey

I am thankful, but after 30 years [in Aug.] of SCI I've never taken anything
stronger than Tylenol for pain. That's not to say I never have pain, but I
decided long ago that I wanted to avoid drugs [of any kind] as long as I could.
If I lived in a cold climate I would probably need pain meds.

My remedies for pain include: massage, range-of-motion, heat, Tylenol, Aleve,
exercise and red wine. :) Well, I guess wine could be considered a drug.

Don.