From: Thomas E. Cusack [mailto:tecn...@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Sunday, September 09, 2012 4:46 PM
To: Larry Willis; quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: Fwd: [QUAD-L] 46 years post SCI

well, i do very little posting here but enjoy the discussions and
tribulations that we all encounter. we talk about how long someone's been
injured etc. well, i'm 41+ years but just learned that a friend in Indiana
that I've known for over thirty years has been injured for 51 years.he's
working everyday and is really a great friend and is just dealing day to day
with all of this goofy stuff that we are all somehow attracted to.

thanks for listening

tom

+