From: jume9...@comcast.net
To: "quad-list" <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 11:35:04 AM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] 46 years post SCI

What is the miami pouch?

Meredith

----- Original Message -----
From: carolyndeand...@comcast.net
To: daa...@aol.com
Cc: quad...@gmail.com, gah17...@aol.com, quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 9:24:16 AM

I'm 49 years post..may 5th will be 50 years omg..its hard to believe its been
such a long time.  I will be 68 next month, I was 18 when I was in a car
accident.  I have had many, many problems but I'm still hanging in.  Like Lori
who just lost her husband my husband is my care giver and hes 72 now..I hate to
think about what would happen if he dies but I'm trying to be realistic and
have some plans in place.  My biggest problem right now is kidney and bladder
stones and I have a Miami pouch due to bladder cancer..has anyone on the list
had stones removed from a pouch? Carolyn