Tom,
     It's great to have a friend who is also a quad that you can tat to who
REALLY understands what your talking about through trills & tribulation's. I'm
39 years post and have lost about 5 to 7 Quad friends from all kinds of
complications.
    A lot of times on the Q-list I get so, so VERY angry. Think I do that
because I have no Quad Friends to talk to anymore. And I've been going through
a lot if pain and I had to stop driving about 1 year ago.
   But I am extremely lucky. October 3rd Pete, my husband (but not legally)
will be celebrating 30 years together and he has taken EXCELLENT care of me
24/7/365 for over 27 years, he cooks, cleans, shops, dish's, laundry, take's
care of all my needs and NOW has to drive me wherever I need to go. We have our
own apartment too. Basically, I'm doing less ( because my limitations are
increasing with each year) so he has to do more and more and more. Pete is just
now feeling stressed, he's 62 I'm 57 and it's getting so much harder for us.
  I wish Pete had someone to talk to as well regarding care taking. I'm crying
as I'm typing this because I'm exhausted from dealing with my Quad life … no
it's not a life I'm just existing. I'm only able to be up in my chair 7 to 8
hours.
   I'm just tired, very tired of it all.  Bobbie

Sent from my iPad