Do you have PH test strips to check the ph of your urine?  This alone  will
alert you.  Are you creating the perfect environment for  infections?  Are
you consuming or flooding your bladder with water each 24  hours.  Keep in
mind, you are only mentioning the results, but not the  potential causes...
I wish you the best!
Best Wishes

In a message dated 10/15/2012 12:57:08 A.M. Central Daylight Time,