 From: "wheelch...@aol.com" <wheelch...@aol.com>
To: moo_on_whe...@yahoo.com
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2012 8:58 AM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] UTI Hell

Test, Test Test.  Document your results.
Best Wishes

In a message dated 10/19/2012 12:54:49 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
moo_on_whe...@yahoo.com writes:
Wheelchair, I didn't know that about pomegranates. Yummy! I have heard  tart
cherry may have the same effect on the urinary tract as cranberries- does  that
ring any bells with you? I used to take tart cherry and vitamin E for
inflammation when I was lifting heavy. I've started back on cherry and also
added d-mannose.