Test Strips have a range of 4.5- 9.0.    6.5 is about  normal.  I would
always recommend that you ask your Urologist what is best  for you, to
determine when your acid levels are the lowest.  Once again,  what ever is best
for
YOU.  Usually a test is done in the mid-morning and  mid-afternoon depending
on your liquid intake.  Once again, this is between  you and your
Urologist.  If your urine develops too much alkaline, you  could create an
environment to assist bacteria in populating.
I hope this helps.
Best Wishes

In a message dated 10/28/2012 12:53:29 P.M. Central Daylight Time,