Thank You Erie.  Yes George Ryan.  Not George Thompson or Jim  Thompson.
It was a long day yesterday in Gilman, IL.
Best Wishes

In a message dated 9/5/2013 12:30:34 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
c5sc...@gmail.com writes:

Ryan...Gov George Ryan

_c5sci97@gmail.com_ (mailto:c5sc...@gmail.com)

----- Original Message -----
From:  _wheelchair@aol.com_ (mailto:wheelch...@aol.com)
To: _lwillis821@yahoo.com_ (mailto:lwillis...@yahoo.com)  ;
_quad-list@eskimo.com_ (mailto:quad-list@eskimo.com)
Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2013  8:01 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Driver license  renewal

Devil's Advocate-  If you have title to your own vehicle and your  own
private insurance... the risk is all yours.  If you don't have  title to your
vehicle or if you are a co-partner or are piggy-backing on  someone else's
policy, they too share the risk, at your expense.  In  the United States, there
are approx 25 valid reasons any insurance company  can drop a
holder/insured.  Most of the majors will only use the top 3  reasons.

Committing a Felony using a vehicle
DUI
Leaving the scene of an crash scene involving a fatality.

Within those other 23 reasons are:  Failure to inform or  misinformation.

I guess, as long as nothing happens or goes wrong...... who really  cares.
Its only after something serious happens and the lawyers get  involve and
begin asking those serious questions.  I know of one  Illinois Gov. George
Thompson who sat in a central Indiana prison for 5  years.  At issue was a
foreign national who didn't speak English was  issues a CDL to drive a truck on
the highway.  The flatbed trailer was  defective and dropped its bumper on
the highway, in front of a speeding car  carrying a family of 5.  Upon
impact, the car burst into flames and the  family perished.  Former Gov George
Thompson, sat in prison, unable to  attend his wife's wake or funeral.  Who
would have thought that would  have happened, if not for that one event.

Be Safe!
Best Wishes

In a message dated 9/4/2013 12:11:23 P.M. Central Daylight Time,