Hi everyone!

If you write a certain way of writing either with or without an adaptive
device or have tips for doing so, please consider making a video to teach
others!

We do have a few writing videos on SPINALpedia.com like this one:
http://spinalpedia.com/videodetails.php?vid=102383 but it always helps to
have more people's perspectives so that it's easier for someone to find a
method that works for them.

Thanks!
Britt

--