Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Writing tools
From: bobbiehumphre...@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 22:44:42 -0400
To: g...@eskimo.com; quad-list@eskimo.com

I've never used any tools for writing or eating.   Bobbie

Smile Everyday
On Sep 23, 2013, at 7:32 PM, greg <g...@eskimo.com> wrote:

I've always used a splint called the Wanchik Writer. It holds a pen in your
hand in more of a natural position. It just slips on the side of your hand and
you put your finger in a loop at the end. If you need more wrist support they
have one called version 2. And the best thing about it is I tape a spoon or
fork on it and I use it to eat with. I was never able to feed myself with the
regular Velcro universal cuff or spoons or forks that have the loops that slip
on your hand. I cannot lift my arm up that high with my elbow out. With this
split I can keep my elbow down.
You can see what they look like here.
http://www.amazon.com/The-Wanchik-Writer-Small-Womens/dp/B002HRTDPC