That sounds like a great idea Ron, let us know when you get it completed, it is
a very good subject and could perhaps even be a book? thanks. Dan **

________________________________
 From: RONALD L PRACHT <r.pra...@sbcglobal.net>
To: "quad-list@eskimo.com" <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2013 1:46 PM
Subject: Re: Fwd: [QUAD-L] That Deer Hunter Story

Im going to write a big story about just what your talking about Dan. What
about the quads that don't have 4 sisters to take care of them around the
clock. Nobody to fly with them on trips to play rugby or let alone make them a
decent meal. What about the guy that was refused help at voc rehab because he
was deemed to be a bad risk. We all want the best but sadly few many people are
left out, trying to find a meal and someone to do a bowell routine a couple
times a week, maybe a shower once a week. Who can get someone do do an every
day bowell routine, lol. Im going to write a nice story about several quads I
know and how their lives have varied.

Ron