That is a wonderful idea, I would love to read your book.
Dana

In a message dated 11/18/2013 2:02:16 P.M. Central Standard Time,
ddh...@sbcglobal.net writes:

That sounds like a great idea Ron, let us know when you get it  completed,
it is a very good subject and could perhaps even be a book? thanks.  Dan **

From: RONALD L PRACHT  <r.pra...@sbcglobal.net>
To: "quad-list@eskimo.com"  <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2013 1:46  PM
Subject: Re: Fwd: [QUAD-L]  That Deer Hunter Story

Im going to write a big story about just what your talking about  Dan. What
about the quads that don't have 4 sisters to take care of them  around the
clock. Nobody to fly with them on trips to play rugby or let alone  make
them a decent meal. What about the guy that was refused help at voc rehab
because he was deemed to be a bad risk. We all want the best but sadly  few
many
people are left out, trying to find a meal and someone to do a  bowell
routine a couple times a week, maybe a shower once a week. Who can get  someone
do do an every day bowell routine, lol. Im going to write a nice story
about several quads I know and how their lives have varied.
Ron