Aaron,
        Sorry to hear you need another skin flap. I don't have a colonoscopy
but did go through urinary diversion surgery. Let me be completely honest with
you. The surgery for the urostomy was the hardest surgery I ever experienced in
my entire life. The recovery was insane! I spent 10 long hard days in the
hospital then eight weeks at home barely moving. Now that I do have it I love
it, I would recommend having a Urostomy but not going through the surgery if
you know what I mean.
We Quads go through so very much that it is insane! You could never, ever
describe what we go through physically, mentally and emotionally. I personally
would say do not go through the colonoscopy. I just feel that this test in
particular is just being prescribed like aspirin.
I am not a person that likes to go "disease hunting" or have procedures done to
look for trouble, as it were.
It's your body, you decide.
Bobbie