What level of injury was your bf? What did they find wrong with him to made
them want to do a colostomy?

Ron

________________________________
 From: "gentr...@yahoo.com" <gentr...@yahoo.com>
To: Gmail <bobbiehumphre...@gmail.com>
Cc: Aaron Mann <aman...@gmail.com>; quad-list <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 1, 2014 9:17 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Diverting Colonoscopy

My bf quad since 1992. Got a colostomy in 2009. Went to hospital via ambulance
for severe pain and AD while doing BM. Had no choice but to get colostomy. They
told him it could be reversed after he healed.

But after he healed, it has been a blessing. He can empty it himself. And we
only have to change the bag every 3 days.

Yes, we there has been accidents but no more or less than without the
colostomy. And NO bowel program to do!

Sent from my iPhone