I agree with you , if you overuse the antibiotic you will be screwed
eventually. I average one big uti a year. My primary pretty much understands
that a quad doing bowell routines, driving thirty miles and basically spending
an entire day, not to mention the price of gas to get a script for cipro is a
lot to ask. He will call it in most of the time. Sometimes he does make me go
in if I haven't seen him in a long while, which I understand. I have a half
dozen sealed small jars that I put the urine in at home , then I just give it
to the nurse when I go in the docs office. Saves a lot of trouble. I hate
trying to use a one man multi gender restroom with people beating on the door
and Im trying to get urine from an extension tube into the bottle, lol. What we
quads go through is unexplainable unless you've lived it
On Thursday, May 22, 2014 1:35 PM, "diannal...@aol.com" <diannal...@aol.com>