That's what someone just told me, that the always go in 3's. I only remember
Farraw Fawcet passing right after MJ, was there a 3rd one?

Lissette Whitehead
416 W. San Ysidro Blvd.San Ysidro, CA 92173www.lwgripgloves.com

Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 19:50:00 -0700
From: ddh...@sbcglobal.net
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Robin Williams story
To: r.pra...@sbcglobal.net; quad-list@eskimo.com

Wonder what other famous person will die this week, they almost always seem to
pass in three's  . ddh*

     On Tuesday, August 12, 2014 9:24 PM, RONALD L PRACHT
<r.pra...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

 Lauren Becall die as well. She was a famous movie actress in the 1930s, very
sexy in her day      On Tuesday, August 12, 2014 8:47 PM, "wheelch...@aol.com"