I find it inconceivable that Robin Williams is gone.  It hurts in ways I never
imagined.  I hope he has finally found some peace.  God speed Robin.

On Tuesday, August 12, 2014 9:47 PM, "wheelch...@aol.com" <wheelch...@aol.com>
wrote:

If it means anything to anyone... He was quoted once as saying " Life Is
Not For Everyone" during an interview with Public Radio.

Best Wishes

In a message dated 8/12/2014 8:28:15 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
lissw...@hotmail.com writes:
The more I read and watch about him, the more it breaks  my heart. I just can't
get over it! So sad!

>Lissette  Whitehead
>
>416 W. San Ysidro  Blvd.
>San Ysidro, CA  92173