A couple years ago I went through  terrible month hospital stay with a ruptured
appendix. After I got out things went to shit. I lost my girlfriend of 6 yrs,
Got screwed out of the swim program I was involved in for 12 yrs. Lost my
counselor of 5 yrs. Had to get rid of the van I had for 10 yrs. Started to deal
with increased pain and started pain meds. Lost my best friend. Had to get an
additional surgery . I got so low that I was arranging who would carry me at my
funeral. I was just surviving, everything I thought about brought me down
further.

I cut all the excess baggage out of my life and didn't contact the people that
were bringing me down anymore. Deleted my facebook account because that was
bringing me down looking at my x girls new lover. I bought a newer van and
started handcycling 30 miles a month. Started reading a lot and working on
myself. Im much better than I was, but not back to my old self. I need the YMCA
back in my life, the people, the water........I loved getting out of my chair
and able to move freely in the water. If I would have been a suicidal person I
wouldn't be here anymore. My father keeps a loaded 38 on his desk, not the best
thing when your down.

Ron

On Wednesday, August 13, 2014 11:20 AM, "jume9...@comcast.net"