You are  so right, I know I do live around that hole.

lindaf

----- Original Message -----

From: "Larry Willis" <lwillis82...@gmail.com>
To: "quad-list" <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2014 5:19:24 PM
Subject: Fwd: [QUAD-L] Robin Williams story

Is there anyone on this list who doesn't live at the edge of a black hole? I
know I do, especially as I grow older. I think I started downhill when I turned
50. Now I feel good about three days a week and seem to have a new hurt
everyday. The mind tends to follow the body in these things. (What little mind
I have.)