Check out AARP, they do have supplemental Health Care plans for insurance other
than Medicare. They are pricey as my supplemental plan for Medicare is $292 a
month. Plus I have to also have a prescription plan. Joan

From: Larry Willis [mailto:lwillis82...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2014 3:29 PM
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [QUAD-L] Question

I have a serious insurance question for you guys. I have private health
insurance through the Kentucky Retired Teachers Assoc. I just learned that it
will pay only 70% for 2015. That leaves a whopping 30% to come from me. Is it
possible or even worthwhile to get a supplemental policy to cover the 30%? Or
do those only apply to Medicare? At age 65 I will switch to Medicare
automatically. I am 62 now. My peeps got any wisdom on this?