Billy, a similar thing happened to me. My tie-down malfunctioned and the van
drove itself into a tree. Like you, I was awarded $250K but received only 100k.
It seemed like everybody I ever met had a claim to it. That was still the most
money I have ever seen......before or since! Sigh. Poor, broke, and pitiful.

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: