Sometimes lifts act up when low on hydraulic fluid.....may have that checked if
you have not yet.  Dan***

On Wednesday, February 11, 2015 4:28 PM, "wheelch...@aol.com"
<wheelch...@aol.com> wrote:

Bearing Headquarters.  They have locations all over North American.   I'm
hoping that you are looking at the side of the bearings to obtain the number
for replacement.

Best Wishes

-----Original Message-----
From: nichole rohling <zoocr...@windstream.net>
To: quad-list <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wed, Feb 11, 2015 4:08 pm
Subject: [QUAD-L] Ramp Problems

If I win the Oklahoma powerball tonight I won’t need this answered but since
that probably isn’t going to happen………..

I have a 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan IMS Rampvan
1.       my ramp isn’t coming all the way out and isn’t pulling all the way
back in (probably 1” to 1 ½” off)……..any ideas?
2.       I need to replace 5 roller bearings that are under the ramp and wonder
if I can buy somewhere…..they are a about 7/8” long,  roller/bearing is just
over ½” in diameter and have CRS – 8  O2R  10RR on them

I have pictures of the roller bearings if any of you think you can help me then
I can email them to you

Thanks
Nicki
C5/6