I try not to get upset about it anymore, but there are those days. The one
I remember the most is when I was attending school at the University I
wouldn't be all those people who could just simply take a book out during a
break in and put their legs up on the couch and read willy-nilly.
I have to have my book position in a book stand/or my Kindle set up
properly in order to read. And of course this doesn't mean that I'm
comfortable doing so. It's actually a chore for me to read, but I still
enjoy it.

When I went through the effort of explaining how I was able to
search through research books and how much longer it took me to do the
simplest of tasks, like flipping 25 pages back to refresh my memory on
something, the others just didn't understand.