if my van is in need of repairs, it's covered by Medicaid up to the age of 10
years of the vehicle. but that's only mobility issues not engine, etc.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gmail <bobbiehumphre...@gmail.com>
To: quad-list <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thu, Oct 29, 2015 5:17 pm
Subject: [QUAD-L] Lift repair

Today I had my 2001 ford E-150 van dual doors checked out because the first one
that opens started opening more slowly than usual and slower that the
other.
Labor at my conversion company is $110 per hour
On the bill was
written;

2.25. Labor.                                                 $220
1
shop supplies.                                          $10

      "Check
power - "working slowly" . Open door & disconnect operator arms-found hinges of
right door had been "drilled" previously for applying lube. (Could not swing
door easily)
Apply penetrating lube (PB Blaster) to hinges . Lube lift at all
moving location-platform pivots, hinges, pins, connecting joints, etc.

Observed lift oil leaking from rubber plug a of side access plate.
Remove
rubber plug and tap & install threaded  plug.
Check oil level and add 1 pint
of gear oil. Check EZ locks-lube jaws & check operation.
Glue & ty-wrap
passenger EZ-lock dash switch (hanging off bracket) Chech hand control & hard
wear -ok
Check power park break-ok
Check back-up steering operation, lines
hoses, fittings & liquid level
Advise customer of maintenance required on power
door hinge-monthly.

Total.
$247.50

It took them 2 1/2 hours to do the work and 1/2 hour to type up
bill

To me it seamed like it took a LOT longer then need be. But am greatfull
to have a van to repair.
Bobbie

Smile Everyday