My neighbor, Dawn, had 3 or 4 toes amputated because she has never worn shoes
in 20+ years and she'd smash them, get infected.

She frequents the ER. Just 3 days ago she was there because she was backed up.
Her diet consists of pizza and hot dogs.
I've suggested to her yogurt and boost but she will not listen to anybody

She also has 2 open wounds on her legs. One under her thigh because the cushion
is to firm but she dose absolutely nothing to help herself. The other open
wound is on the side of her calf because her leg is pressing against the leg
rest. So she just put some combined on the foot rest but will not change her
body position.
She is hanging on by a thread.
And now her nursing agency cut her hours from 5 to 2 because of how she treats
her home health aids.
Bobbie

Smile Everyday