​

Well, on one side of the situation you are very lucky to be able to use
such a machine because my level of injury does not allow that. Secondly,
you are fortunate to have your mother available (I lost my mother when I
was 16 years old and my father when I was 13 years old. While my injury
happened in the middle of both of their deaths... when I was 15 years old).

On the flip side, it seems like people from all types of services and
situations (even Dr. offices or any place that might even be selling
something and you would think they would want to call you back for your
interest in their product or whatnot, etc. etc. etc.). Just don't call you
back anymore.

I am come across this so many times it is pathetic. And sad.

~Lori

--
"Petting, scratching and cuddling a dog could be soothing to the mind and
heart and deep meditation and almost as good for the soul as prayer." ~Dean