Im very sorry for such a loss. The only good is he went out on top doing what
he wanted and that's more than even many abs get. God bless........
Ron

    On Sunday, June 5, 2016 2:28 PM, Larry Willis <lwillis82...@gmail.com>
wrote:

 Wow......just, wow! I am speechless. All my love, sympathy, and prayers go out
to you.

Larry WillisRetired and proud of it

Begin forwarded message:

From: Lori Michaelson <lorilivin...@gmail.com>
Date: June 5, 2016 at 3:07:32 PM EDT
To: "wheelch...@aol.com" <wheelch...@aol.com>, quad-list <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Chris Karson Passes At 46 Years.

Oh W ... I never expected this to land in my inbox this morning and I am so
saddened by the news that I hardly know what to say to you. Except for one very
important thing... he left a wonderful legacy! Just looking at all he has
accomplished speaks volumes in itself and by knowing that he was raised by
you... I know that he was a wonderful young man to keep going and doing all he
could when he could.
He passed away doing something he that he had a passion for and that he loved
and that is also important. If you set up an online obituary for people to
light candles or express their feelings... please let us know about that also.
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/local is a good one. I can only speak for
myself but you can also put up at least one picture of Chris on this website as
well as the obituary.
Huge hugs across the miles... ~Lori