From: wheelch...@aol.com [mailto:wheelch...@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 8, 2017 1:34 PM
To: zoocr...@windstream.net; quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] ? about Irrigating Catheter

Have you considered that most doctors, nurses and medical staff, have never
been cath'ed.  Sterile Conditions, sterile water, a teaspoon of white
vinegar.   Deep Breaths help relax the control muscle and 2% zilocaine is
recommended when pain is involved.

Best Wishes

In a message dated 2/8/2017 11:00:58 A.M. Central Standard Time,