Did you only do bowel care in morning and had no accidents? I do every other
morning.
Did you sit on toilet or Hoyer lift every morning?
I was thinking of sitting on commode chair all day , the prep day since I am to
drink Gatorade mirlax  and ducolox all day. That has to go through your
digestive system