On the other hand it's an SOB getting into the rest of the case - like if
you want to clean the dust bunnies from the floppy drive or put in a bigger
hard drive.  :-(

Definitely check the PRAM battery before you do anything else. If the
battery is a Tadiran (purple-pink with black markings) it will have a date
stamped on it. If the date is over about six years ago or if the battery
voltage is below about 2.8 volts, the battery should be replaced.

Suitable replacements can be found at RadioShack or Batteries Plus.

        Sp00ky

>The motherboard of the 630 is one of the easiest to get to.
>
>Take off the back panel, and you'll see two screws on the sides and a
>little handle. Undo the two screws, unclip the handle, and give it a
>pull. The motherboard will slide out.
>
>Scott Holder

        Sp00ky
--
  Spiritus ex Machina
  No matter how paranoid you are, it isn't paranoid enough.