From: leon levin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Quadlist" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [q] machine comparison
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 12:06:53 -0400

I recently recieved a bunch of older machines; among them are: Powermac
5260AV, Centris 660 AV, and LC630

I don't want to keep them all, but would like one.  which is the best,in
your humble opinion ?  can I exchange hardrives and cd rom players and
memory modules to "soup up"  one from parts of the others?

I'm aware that apple began IDE tech about this time as well but don't know
if that is a concern in this case. Please, advise.    thanks so much.  it's
great to have this resource available.

leon