you could use the quadra 840av like i do and host websites :) i run www.powix.org off it it was doing 120 megs a day of some content for another site. of course i got a huge 36 gig 10k rpm scsi disk and 128 megs ram....
On Sun, 7 Nov 2004, William Ove wrote:

Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 22:05:17 -0600
From: William Ove <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Quadlist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [q] 840 av

On Nov 7, 2004, at 7:40 PM, Philip Stortz wrote:

what can i do with an 840 av? will it record vi deo with a jack hammer card and can i watch t v on
it if i use the tuner in a vcr to provide it vide o? i'm having real problems with "cont ent not ac
cepted". those filt ers never work right, these list have more sp am than any others i've seen and
it gets right through. so rry for the ex tra sp ces, it seem to help since rea l spa mers do it
that way. tha nks.