On Thu, 12 Jan 2017, Martin Winter wrote:

Sorry, if this broke. I didn’t see any mistake.

Like meeting with 3rd parties and making agreements to include code, without involving anyone else in Quagga?

David works for NetDEF/OpenSourceRouting. Was that ever a question?

He's not listed in your 990 filings for NetDEF:

https://projects.propublica.org/nonprofits/organizations/462124970

(I have the invoices that correspond to the contracting fees in '14; I also invoiced you for about £6k GBP in the first part of '15 - which is more than the contracting amount listed for '15, though maybe half-ish of the difference of the total salaries and the listed salaries).

So what is "OpenSourceRouting"? Is OpenSourceRouting a "project" of NetDEF, or is it another company? You and the others go to a lot of conferences, so ye can talk to lots of people, who pays for that?

You have argued for transparency. Let's be transparent.

BTW, when I started contracting for NetDEF, I was told Alistair was seed funding it. What was the amount of that seed funding, and how much other sponsorship came in and when?

Note: I low-balled my contracting rates on the basis I was working for a public-good 501(c)(3), that was still on private seed funding and didn't have corporate sponsorship yet. I was a student writing up, past my funding, and I needed part-time work to make ends meet. I stopped talking to another commercial body, cause I believed in what NetDEF was pitched to me as.

And yes, he got kicked out by you

That is an untruth.

Not sure how this is relevant or even a secret. NetDEF (and OpenSourceRouting is a project of NetDEF) is the answer to all of this. Never tried to hide this and not sure where the confusion is?

So, who is OpenSourceRouting then? Is that a 501(c)(3) too?

When I started with NetDEF, I was surprised to learn ye already had a good bit of ongoing work. Was that NetDEF, or OpenSourceRouting, or ??

BTW: For full transparency, would be still good to announce changes like this to the list.

Yes, full transparency, /me claps. Can we?

If you don't want a fight, don't come here and pick one.

regards,
--
Paul Jakma | p...@jakma.org | @pjakma | Key ID: 0xD86BF79464A2FF6A
Fortune: