The injector to manifold seals aren't O rings, they are about 15mm dia made of silicone rubber and fit into holes on the manifold.
The ends of the injectors then locate into those.
I'm sure the plastic inlet manifold and metal manifold have different seals which is why i'm wondering which ones you ended up with. They can also leak if reused, we had that on Matthews car which we found using the hose.

The charcol canister is under the boot floor but the solenoid is at the rear of the engine bay attached via a vacumn hose.

Jim