  From: Steve Kodz
  To: quantumowners@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, June 07, 2010 1:59 PM
  Subject: Re: [Quantum Owners] Poor idling/running Zetec

  OK, here it goes:

  Air Temperature Sesnor/CAM Sensor - We removed the ATS from the plastic
  inlet, as it had a different connector to the one on the alloy inlet, but
  had the same thread.  I believe this means we have the connectors on the
  correct way round.  The CAM Sensor uses the same style connector as the
  injectors, but is keyed differently, where the ATS is a different style.

  The hose pipe was used (and Carole didn't even get wet!) to test the engine
  for air leaks and none were found.  The whole area around the inlet was
  given a good soaking, but the engine still idled too high.