As test, if you still have the other throttle body from the plastic manifold with the throttle pot on it. Plug the throttle pot connector into the other throttle body, just leave it sitting on top of the engine and try running it. It won't rev properly as the ecu won't see the throttle position change but it will have the correct idle reading so should idle ok.

Jim