  From: pete
  To: Quantum Owners Group
  Sent: Friday, August 27, 2010 1:06 PM
  Subject: [Quantum Owners] H4 rear brake pipes

  Hi

  Just noticed something that mighht be an issue on our H4. Any advice
  would be very welcome.

  The rigid part of the rear brakepipes connects to a flexible hose just
  in front of the rear wheels. The connection is through an L-shaped
  bracket which looks as if it was originally attached (glued?) to the
  bodywork. On both sides the bracket is detached from the bodywork. I
  have a photo if someone can advise how to attach a photo to a post.

  It was not commented on at the recent MOT so may not be an issue??

  If I want to reattach the bracket should it be glued (if so with
  what), or should I drill a hole in it and the bodywork and bolt it?

  Many thanks

  Pete